2008年2月14日星期四

Review Test 2

1. Before leaving for the gym, Nikki added extra socks and a tube of shampoo to the gear in her duffel bag.

2. My father said, "Golf isn't for me. I can't afford to buy lots of expensive sticks so that I can lose lots of expensive white balls."

3. Clogged with soggy birds' nests, the chimney had allowed dangerous gases to accumulate in our house.

4. Oscar took a time-exposure photo of the busy highway, so the cars' taillights appeared in the developed print as winding red ribbons.

5. C

6. After her tragic death in Pairs, France, more than two billion people worldwide watched the televised funeral of Princess Diana of England on September 6, 1997.

7. In November, 1998, thousands of people died in Honduras because of the mudslides flooding and high winds brought by Hurricane Mitch.

8. "When I was little," said Ernie, "my brother told me it was illegal to kill praying mantises. I still don't know if that's true or not."

9. C

10. C

1 条评论:

daniallyson 说...

1. correct
2. comma needed after sticks in sentence two
3. correct
4. correct
5. comma needed after students and gowns
6. comma also needed after England
7. commas needed after mudslides and flooding
8.correct
9. commas needed after beef and fat
10 correct