2008年1月30日星期三

252 Assignment #

My worst experience of the week was going home for lunch, rather than eating at work. My children didn't know I was coming, they had used most of the bread. All I had, to make a sandwich with were two thin, crumpled pieces of crust. I sat there eating my tattered sandwich and trying to relax, then the telephone rang. It was for my daughter, who was in the bathroom. She called down to me that I should get the person's name and number. As soon as I sat down again, someone knocked on the door. It was a neatly dressed couple with bright eyes, who wanted to talk with me about a higher power in life. I politely got rid of them and went back to finish lunch. I thought I would relax over my coffee, I had to break up a fight bewteen my two young sons about which television channel to watch. As a last bit of frustration, my daughter came downstairs and asked me to drive her over to a friend's house before I went back to work.

1 条评论:

daniallyson 说...

Sentence 10 could be split into two sentences, or add the word "but" after coffee. Otherwise great job.:)